PowerScheduler always schedules WakeUp in 1 Minute (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    for me no difference...

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In TVServer config\plugins\Powerscheduler processes tab, delete any entries there, stop and restart TVService.

If that does not work, try deleting anything under the scheduled recordings tab.

Last resort, drop the sql database. and reconfigure, had this happening to me, but my first answer fixed it.

Check when you close either MP.exe or config.exe that they are gone in taskmanager (plugin?).

I also do not have any windows power settings enabled.

If all above done, then have not a clue why your are getting this :(

Regards

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it is how powerscheduler works under vista, cause it cannot prevent standby - that's all but it has to be fixed.

pmcguire

Portal Pro
    November 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm having the same issue as the OP, would be really nice to go to a real standby with the button push.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If I correctly understand the roadmap than they skipped the problem , because there are no post about the problem. Well I can tell you that with RC3 and the latest svn it still doesn't work.

Please fix it. I can put almost any running game into standby and go on afterwards and MP can't ???, don't make me laugh please !
    :oops:

MP can run for ages on my system aslong as you don't put it in standby. After that the whole tv-service starts to behave very strange, from the "unkown error" to not allowing clients to connect. (and yes there are no firewalls whatsoever, cause windows itself can't handle it's own firewall).

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    If I correctly understand the roadmap than they skipped the problem , because there are no post about the problem. Well I can tell you that with RC3 and the latest svn it still doesn't work.

Please fix it. I can put almost any running game into standby and go on afterwards and MP can't ???, don't make me laugh please !
    :oops:

Hi,
    The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue.

Regards
    Roy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom