PowerScheduler++ : Not unmuting after return from away-mode (1 Viewer)

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hmm, running in debug mode can make the problem vanish... perhaps a timing issue due to the time Mediaportal needs to generate additional debug log entries? Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. The log is the log of one of the attempts that did not work.

Ravenpride

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello again,

did the log files tell you what has happened or do you need more information? If yes, please tell me what you need and how I can get it.

Ravenpride

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
did the log files tell you what has happened or do you need more information?
No, not really...
In the new version 1.2.3.4 I added a little delay before unmuting the audio master volume to let the audio driver time to recover. Could you test it and tell me if it works now?

Michael

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm already using the bugfix release of PS++ (V1.2.3.4) as you suggested right at the beginning of the thread, but it doesn't work. The provided log files were also generated by Mediaportal running PS++ 1.2.3.4 RC1.

Ravenpride

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm already using the bugfix release of PS++ (V1.2.3.4) as you suggested right at the beginning of the thread, but it doesn't work.
I made a change (short delay before unmuting audio) in the final version 1.2.3.4, so you should try this one (either update with MPEI or download from plugins).

Michael

Last edited:

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Michael,

thank you for your answer. I downloaded the installer for the plugin from the forum. Indeed, it's Version 1.2.3.4 (without "RC"). MPEI knows the RC version only.

The problem remains the same. How do you unmute audio programmatically? Is there any kind of device specific handle that could become invalid when the device vanishes due to the transition to away mode?

Below is a freshly generated log.

Ravenpride

Last edited:

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

since I cannot reproduce the error on my system I would ask you for installing this debug version, running it and sending me the logs.

Michael

Attachments

• PowerScheduler++ 1.2.3.4.mpe1
    212.4 KB

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello Michael,

I tried as you said, but unfortunately it does not work. The log says you're trying to unmute audio after 1 second. I don't really know, but perhaps my graphics card needs more time to become operable again. Would you please increase the delay to 5 seconds, just to see whether this is the problem.

Thank you!

Ravenpride

michael_t

Portal Pro
November 30, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Let's see if one of these works...

Michael

Attachments

212.5 KB
    210 KB
Last edited:

ravenpride

Portal Member
August 19, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'll try both of them tomorrow in the evening. Thank you very much for your support!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom