PowerScheduler sends HTPC to sleep when watching Netfix (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Austria Austria
    Country flag
    First of, I love the ability to watch netflix inside of MP!

But there is the slight issue that after some time the MP PowerScheduler will send the system to sleep as it appears to not "know" that I am watching netflix.
    Is there anything OV could do to tell the PowerScheduler that the system is in use while watching netflix?

MP1.12 + latest OV at the point of posting this topic.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Sweden Sweden
    Country flag
    First of, I love the ability to watch netflix inside of MP!

But there is the slight issue that after some time the MP PowerScheduler will send the system to sleep as it appears to not "know" that I am watching netflix.
    Is there anything OV could do to tell the PowerScheduler that the system is in use while watching netflix?

MP1.12 + latest OV at the point of posting this topic.
    Try to add "OnlineVideos.WebAutomation.BrowserHost" (without quotes of course...) to "Processes which should prevent standby" in the processes tab of Power Scheduler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    bta489 [solved] System goes to Standby during Amazon Prime Playback OnlineVideos 2
    framug [Rejected] Fix PowerScheduler plugin for MP2 single seat Submit: Code Patches 9
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    D Media Portal wake schedule General Support 29
    S software to send analog to iptv server OffTopic 11
    T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
    M Problem With Sending Channel to External Program from TV3 Blaster IR Server Suite (IRSS) 1
    emphatic Mediaportal sends Windows into hibernation without being setup to do so MediaPortal 1 Talk 21
    S Hard crashes in gui when sending to importer Moving Pictures 2
    S Kommerzielle HTPC´s mit "selbst entwickelter Media center Distribution auf Basis von Media Portal" MediaPortal Café 9
    A [solved] Upgraded HTPC. Cannot install MP anymore Installation, configuration support 3
    D Full fuctional htpc - Silverstone Case - Digital Devices Cine S2 - SSD - IR Remote For Sale 1
    T Upgrading HTPC for 4K General 5
    Requiem HTPC waking up every night General 0
    items [Erledigt] Wohnzimmertauglicher HTPC in schickem Antec Gehäuse Marktplatz 0
    cerberus WD100EFAX 10TB WD Red im HTPC Festplatten/NAS/DVD/Blu-Ray 0
    Kolbenschieber Wenn die HTPC-Uhr rückwärts läuft... Tipps, Tricks & Tutorials 0
    N MePo2 -HTPC only - Übersicht der notwendigen Standby Einstellungen Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    A My HTPC+NAS setup aka extending my single seat system ;) Team Lounge 8
    Top Bottom