Problem A867 Sky Digital Key (Blue LED) and MediaPortal ... (1 Viewer)

enzo2010

November 28, 2012
Misilmeri
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi all I have a problem I can not solve I installed Mediaportal and I tried to make him recognize the Digital Key of sky (A867 - Blue Led), but nothing I could not, I said that there is no tuner plugged in, but the key works fine and I use among others in the same pc with DreamDvb this other program recognizes very well ...

I do not know where am I wrong drivers are installed, the operating system is Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3.

If you would advice to be able to help me I would be grateful ...

Sorry for my English, I hope I managed to make myself understood.

I look forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
The MP2 team is proud to present the release of MediaPortal 2.1.3 MediaPortal 2.1.3 is a full-blown media center software that...
Replies
Views
Hello Yes it is. Note that MediaPortal doesn't use the EXTEND model's encoder features, so all your recordings will come out as per the original broadcast. From memory the only things you have to remember in order to get it working are: Set the "main application" or "application" setting in HDHR Setup to "MediaPortal". Configure...
Hello Yes it is. Note that MediaPortal doesn't use the EXTEND model's encoder features, so all your recordings will come out as...
I tried a search before posting this, but only found vague references to HDHomeRun on here. So, before I try installing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom