Problem about watching tv, videos, online videos etc.. (1 Viewer)

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hello,

I have a problem a while that I can´t continue watching tv after I´ve been watching videos or series or something like that.
    At first it´s possible to watch tv but when I stop tv and I´ve been watching couple series I can´t continue watching tv and I get message can´t play live 3-0 ts.tsbuffer. And after that when I try to watch some videos, online videos, series I get message that my codecs does not work. I have to restart MP and after that everything works normally for a while.
    I have windows xp pro sp3, MP 1.2.2 single seat, streamedmp skin, SAF 6.08 codecs.

jhoppa

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is odd, I see you have 4GB memory, but I see the following in the logfile: "Unable to play with reason: Ran out of memory"

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Yes,thats right. How much memory your mepo take? When I'v been using mepo a while,watching tv and videos, onlinevideos and like that my mepo takes about 800000 mb of memory. Is it too much? I think it is.

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Okey. I wondering is there somekind of memory leak in mepo? Or is it that some plugin takes some match memory?

jhoppa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Maybe I reinstall mediaportal and install one plugin at a time and test what happening.
    I think that memory use what I have is abnormal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom