Problem in new install of 1.3.0 Final (1 Viewer)

mickb

Portal Pro
June 8, 2005
Travelling Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hi, after many years of happily using Moving Pictures (one of my favourite plugins) I have now hit my first snag. I have just done a clean install of 1.3.0 Final and am running the Titan Skin. It configured as it always has and all my movies are showing in the movie manager screen in Configuration. I have set it to be in the Home screen along with My TV Series. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in Home and it isn't in Plugins although My TV Series shows up in both. Any advice as to what the issue is would be greatly accepted. I have attached the log in hope that it is of assistance. Thanks for the great product and I hope to be enjoying it again soon

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The new MPEI of MovPic allows installation via MPEI or Extensions Plugin.

The mediaportal.log file also shows that it was installed correctly via:

2013-03-23 23:13:48.816775 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: Load plugins from : C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\windows\MovingPictures.dll
    2013-03-23 23:13:48.820775 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: File Version : 1.5.1.1487
    The movingpictures.log file shows you have done configuration setup, as it shows an import path was configured via:

23-Mar-2013 23:13:50 Info [ MovieImporter]: Started watching 'M:\Video\Movies' (Network) - Path is now being monitored for changes.

But for MovPic to work on frontpage you still need to install Titan Extended (as far as I know).

mickb

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2005
    Travelling Australia
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi, thank you for all of the responses. I have got Moving Pictures now displaying in Home, just needed to do some config on the skin in settings. So now all displaying fine but none of the videos actually play, I get an error on the codec. I installed LAV filters as part of the install. All of these videos did work in 1.2.3. I have a combination of avi, mp4 & mkv files. Of these the mkv seem to be still working.

any thoughts are appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom