Problem installing plugins (1 Viewer)

pavejon

March 16, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I just started using media portal yesterday. I downloaded a couple of plugins that use the MPI installer. I downloaded the My Calendar and Shoutcast plugin. I tried both double clicking the MPI file that I downloaded and going through teh MPI installer that is part of the Media Portal program. In each case the intallation seemed to go ok. I went into the MP Config Manager and the plugins were listed under the plugin tab. I even highlighted each plugin and clicked reintall to make sure. I then opened up MP and went to the My Plugins page. The only one listed was Shoutcast but it doesn't work. When I tried to do a search there is a small animation that rotates then nothing. The My Calandar (I think that is the right name) doesn't even show up in MP.

What am I doing wrong?

azzah

May 5, 2009
Home Country
Me 2

I've installed MP for the first time and thought I must be doing something wrong as I can see the plugins are installed in the setup console but don't show up for me either in the MP client.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It is realy important that you take a look for what Mp Version the plugin is made for.
    The Plugin you will use must complete compatible for MP 1.0.1.

You can see on the Homepage for what MP version the Plugin is made for.

Please do not use the MPI installer inside MP, the stuff there you can see there is complete outdated and most not working or crashing mp.

Greetings Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom