Problem wit .ISO files in Moving Pictures

Discussion in 'Moving Pictures' started by Sh4ck, July 19, 2018.

1. Sh4ck

Sh4ck New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Hello friends. So suddenly I have a problem with the Moving Pictures plugin.

It has always worked perfectly but now suddenly I do not add certain videos when I add them to the folders. Specifically, I do not recognize the .ISO files

This extension is added to the video extensions in the mediaportal configuration (in addition to the fact that it already had all those that had previously been +140 videos recognized)

I have tried several times to remove the file from the folder and add it again but there is no way.

I have even deleted the folder completely from moving pictures to add it again and what has been my surprise that now I do not recognize any of the 140 videos that I have in the folder (they are all .iso)

Any idea why this may have happened suddenly?

Greetings and I await your answers.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sh4ck

Sh4ck New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    Can anyone help me? Has anyone ever had this problem?

4. joEhSuper
    • Premium Supporter

joEhSuper MP Donator

Ratings:
    +233 / 3
    Home Country:
    Austria Austria
    Show System Specs
    Have you also tried to move your iso-files to a new folder and than added this folder to MovPic?

5. Sh4ck

Sh4ck New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    I have not tried that, but I have deleted the folder in which all the isos were and when I added it again I did not recognize any (when I deleted it from moving pictures it was because it did not recognize the last 3 isos, but the others if they were all recognized)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!