Problem with Blu-Ray "Day of the Doctor" (1 Viewer)

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've been trying to play the Blu-ray of "The Day of the Doctor" with MP 1.9. My system specs are listed and I am using AnyDVD HD 7.5.2. Each time I go to the videos. select my Blu-ray drive, and I select one of the items listed in the menu, MP outright crashes. I am attaching a screenshot of that menu.

So, I figured that I would file a bug report. I launch MP Watch Dog, and do exactly the same things. Except now I get a different menu of selections with the first menu selection is "Menu" which takes me to the disk menu (that does not work - not that I am expecting it to). When I select one of the selections other than "Menu", it plays, and I cannot reproduce the bug. I am attaching a screenshot of that menu.

So, lastly, I tried MP not in debug mode, and picked "List All Features" from the BR menu that comes up (screenshot attached), and I get a different menu (screenshot also attached). Anything I pick from this menu plays perfectly.

I don't know what is up here, but I clearly cannot provide debug logs since I cannot recreate the bug in debug mode. The default menu that comes up, see the attached screenshot DotDMenuThatDoesNotWork, crashes MP each time I select anything from that menu.

I'm not sure this will help, but I figure someone should know about it.

Thanks.

EDIT - I tried the working menu again in non-debug MP and it also crashed, and I found the option to export all logs in MP Watch Dog so I uploaded all the current logs. I have also tried this with the LAV filters instead of the AMD Video Decoder - the results are the same.

Attachments

• DotDMenuThatDoesNotWork.png
      DotDMenuThatDoesNotWork.png
      1.8 MB
    • DotDMediaPortalDebugMode-Works.png
      DotDMediaPortalDebugMode-Works.png
      1.8 MB
    • DotDListAllFeatures.png
      DotDListAllFeatures.png
      1.8 MB
    • DotDExpanded-ListAllFeatures-Menu-Works.png
      DotDExpanded-ListAllFeatures-Menu-Works.png