problem with database - AGAIN! (1 Viewer)

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    problem started this morning. Looks like a database issue - again. Not sure why this keeps happening

However, I recreated a new database from scratch and this movie stil fails to import. I have about 6 or 7, added at the same time, all fail to import for some reason. Any ideas?

02-Dec-2012 11:56:23 Info [ MovieImporter]: User approved michael.mcintyre.showtime.mkv as Michael McIntyre: Showtime
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:23 Info [ MovieImporter]: Retrieving details for "Michael McIntyre: Showtime"
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:23 Debug [ DatabaseManager]: INSERTING: michael.mcintyre.showtime.mkv
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Error [ WebGrabber]: Connection failed: URL=http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/tt0230744?api_key=cc25933c4094ca50635f94574491f320&language=en, Status=NotFound, Description=Not Found.
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Debug [ DataProviderManager]: UPDATE: Title='Michael McIntyre: Showtime', Provider='themoviedb.org', Version=Internal, Result=SUCCESS
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Info [ ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper: Settings overruled via Options XML file
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Warn [ ScraperNode]: IMDb+ Scraper ERROR: Aborting details node, movie.site_id is empty
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Debug [ DataProviderManager]: UPDATE: Title='Michael McIntyre: Showtime', Provider='IMDb+', Version=4.3.9, Result=FAILED_NEED_ID
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:24 Fatal [ MovieImporter]: Unhandled error in MediaScanner. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBSourceMovieInfo.GetOrCreate(DBMovieInfo movie, DBSourceInfo source)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.DataProviders.ScriptableProvider.Update(DBMovieInfo movie)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.DataProviders.DataProviderManager.Update(DBMovieInfo movie)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.AssignFileToMovie(IList`1 localMedia, DBMovieInfo movie, Boolean update)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.AssignAndCommit(MovieMatch match, Boolean update)
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ProcessNextApprovedMatches()
    at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.LocalMediaManagement.MovieImporter.ScanMedia()
    02-Dec-2012 11:56:27 Error [ WebGrabber]: Connection failed: URL=http://api.themoviedb.org/3/movie/tt0230744?api_key=cc25933c4094ca50635f94574491f320&language=en, Status=NotFound, Description=Not Found.

bubsy83

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2010
    Brecon
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I removed 'local data' and 'imdb' from the movie details data sources, cover art data sources and backdrop data sources, then tried importing the movies again and it worked as I was also having trouble with michael mcintyre

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    PS: It actually appears that MediaInfo is having issues with the file in question. Could be the "michael.mcintyre.showtime.mkv" file or could be another. Look at the MediaInfo developer website for a new download on their 32-bit DLL and replace the one in your MediaPortal root folder. They constantly fix crashes on the MediaInfo scanner and more then likely you stumbled on a new one that is not properly handled by the MediaInfo.DLL version that you are currently using.

The IMDb+ scraper failed gracefully as it is supposed to, as the IMDb website has no reference at all to that movie yet (they tend to be slow on a lot of straight-to-DVD stuff). It is the TMDB scraper that is actually causing the error, due to inability to load the resources it needs and then trying to put bad data into the database from the looks of it that make things go crazy.

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/142907-michael-mcintyre-showtime

That is the actual show. But you are providing an IMDb tt-ID for: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0230744

So more then likely you are providing a small part of a log file in which a dozen asynchrone things are happening at once and no conclusions at all can be made if one event belongs to the other based on the little bit of log file you provided. You could for example have a bad NFO file with the McIntyre movie, or you snipped too much of the log file to indicate the other movie was being scraped simultaneously.

Adjust Moving-Pictures advanced settings to 1 thread at a time for the importer, that way you know for sure the error is directly following the event causing it.

Last edited:

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Thanks RoChess. You are right, I did clip the log. Thought I had grabbed everything I needed, but obviously not!
    I had a go at disabling the data sourcesm as Busby suggested and that worked and allowed the import. I will have a look at using a later mediainfo.dll and see if that works
    Thanks for your help

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    MP 1.3.0 BETA will have mediainfo.dll updated to the latest version. Hopefully that will solve some problems. :)

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Latest mediainfo made no difference. Still fails to import.
    Weirdly, I have two other files that point blank refuse to be imported. I have disabled the imdb scrapers, as I know the films are listed on TMDB, but is still refuses to match them up, for some reason

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Moving-Pictures has the additional option to turn on scraper-debugging, for a super detailed look at exactly what is going on (or wrong in this case) with the scraper-script in question. The log file is just of such gigantic proportions then that the only way to make sense from it, is if only 1 thing at a time is happening. So if you can find out one movie that fails, then clear log files, and only import that file (make sure any other background tasks are done as well)

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    sorry its taken a while. I am still having problems with the scraper. Hopefully this log file will give you an idea whats going on. I hope there is enough info in there. Appreciate your time on this

Attachments

• movingpictures.zip
      46.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom