Problem with database (1 Viewer)

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Started getting this problem today. Initially, I restored my database from backup, assuming it was corrupt, but still had the same issue
    So, I upgraded to Moving Pictures 1.4, thinking this might solve it - but no. It's probably a full databse rebuild, but that would be a nightmare (1500+ titles, many custom, home video and foreign language films)

Any ideas? And if not, whats the best way to rebuild the database while retaining as much of my custom info as possible

04-Nov-2012 15:35:09 Error [ DatabaseManager]: Could not commit to settings table. SQLite.NET.SQLiteException: SQLiteClient: cmd:sqlite3_step err:ERROR detailed:confused:QL logic error or missing database query:insert into settings (key, name, description, moreinfolink, grouping, value, type) values ('movie_manager_filter_menu_id', 'Movie Manager Filter Menu ID', 'The menu for the Movie Manager Filters functionality.', NULL, '|MediaPortal GUI|Filtering|', 'null', 'STRING')
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ThrowError(String statement, String sqlQuery, SqliteError err)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.ReadpVm(String query, SQLiteResultSet set1, IntPtr& pVm)
    at SQLite.NET.SQLiteClient.Execute(String query)
    at Cornerstone.Database.DatabaseManager.insert(DatabaseTable dbObject)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Just succesfully perform sql query from your post :confused:
    Code:
    insert into settings (key, name, description, moreinfolink, grouping, value, type) values ('movie_manager_filter_menu_id', 'Movie Manager Filter Menu ID', 'The menu for the Movie Manager Filters functionality.', NULL, '|MediaPortal GUI|Filtering|', 'null', 'STRING')
    you could try to do it yourself if you open movingpictures.db3 with sqlitebrowser

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I just tried to run this with sqllitestudio and got the error:

Error while executing query: database disk image is malformed

:(

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter