Problem with first menu (1 Viewer)

lujo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2008
When I start MediaPortal software i get a blue skin with "TV, movie, pictures ..." sorted vertically. When I press one more time the green button (Microsoft remote) then I get that nice skin with beautiful pictures "TV, movie, pictures ..." sorted horizontally.

How can I change this so that I only get skin wih horizontally sorted items and a nice pictures?

Avigrace

Portal Pro
December 13, 2005
Home Country
England England
Off the top of my head so you'll need to find the right setting yourself.
Go into the mediaportal configuration for the controller you are using, look at all the button mappings and find the one for the home button. Change it from something like switch home to basic home.

Like I said that is mostly wrong but should point you in the right direction until someone else can better describe it!

lujo

Portal Pro
April 19, 2008
Off the top of my head so you'll need to find the right setting yourself.
Go into the mediaportal configuration for the controller you are using, look at all the button mappings and find the one for the home button. Change it from something like switch home to basic home.

Like I said that is mostly wrong but should point you in the right direction until someone else can better describe it!

I have switch it to "Home" instead of "Switch home" but now i get only that another menu. Not one with pictures of movies. I can't see button called "Basic Home"....

[edit] It's is picture what is stored in folder plugins (PL0001.jpg). When I start MediaPortal I see left above "My Plugins". Only plugin what I have is MP-TVSeries plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom