Problem with Gui/Fullscreen (1 Viewer)

leonkam

Portal Pro
January 11, 2009
Hallo,
i´m new in this forum. My name is Leon. Pleas forgive my bad english, i try my best.

i have a problem with mediaportal 1.0

when i play a divx or anything else, the video is running on fullscreen (so it should be)
when i press the forward or rewind or paus key, the video do what i want.

but, when i press after forward etc the play key again. the fullscreen turn of, and i see the video on an little window
on the left side of mediaportal. the i must double klick the little window, and i have fullscreen again.

what could i do, that the video always on fullscreen, when i press the play key a second time.

i hope you understand my problem.

i use xface skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Just repeated the fast forward freeze issue and captured the logs.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
Replies
Views
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the ability to speed up replay with sound!
Skip forward/backword works well for me in 2.3 with the WMC skin using the mouse. I can also FF at X2. All I'm missing is the...
Sorry to ask a question again that I can see has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer and so many of thew wiki links...
Replies
Views
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard" + "full" profile after installing my Flirc remote. When occasionally watching a DVD I couldnt navigate in the menu. Seems like there is condition for DVD missing in the HID full profile. I added this for...
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard"...
Hi, seems like an important key mapping is missing in the default full mapping profile: I switched to "Enable HID" + "HID keyboard"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi all, quick update. No crashes since undertaking the changes recommended by AJS. Thanks again for the assist.
Hi I have been using MP without any major issues for many years but my install has just started behaving badly. I was running MP1...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom