Problem with MP1 and WifiRemote (1 Viewer)

Rene

Portal Pro
January 9, 2007
Berg TG
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello

Because my computer has a crash I reinstalled Windows 10 on my media computer. Everything works fine, but when I install the WifiRemote plugin, it appears in the "incompatible Plugins" part. And without that plugin ampDroid is not working. When I try to configure WifiRemote it crashes after a few seconds. The only difference to my old installation is that I used the 64 Bit version, instead of the 32 Bit before.

upload_2019-8-24_18-49-27.png

Does anybody has an idea? Thank you.

Best regards

Rene

Rene

Portal Pro
January 9, 2007
Berg TG
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
I already tried with older versions (until 0.7), same result. I uninstalled Mediaportal now und installed Kodi. No problem with one of the multiple available remote controls.

Muffsack

Portal Pro
June 24, 2005
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,
same problem here.
The only thing I updated is the MP Version from 1.22 to 1.23
WIFI remote has been working for all the years but after updating to the new MP Version it becomes an incompatble plugin and will disabled automatically.

Maybe there will be a solution because I would like to use it for MP Extended and MP IViewer again.

Best regards and may thanks in advance

Ralph

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm also having problems with WIFIRemote :(

No Error when installing WiFiRemote 0.8.3.1 BUT when trying to configuring it :confused:
    upload_2020-1-5_12-32-23.png

Trakt says:
    upload_2020-1-5_12-34-50.png

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Oh - now I remember... I already downloaded/used you wifiremote.dll a few days ago... :rolleyes:
    But the TRAKT problem is still there :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom