Problem with skinning texture for Sort By button in hidden menu of RadioTime for Avallonis (1 Viewer)

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've used the same xml in both Blue and White versions of Avallonis but get a screwed up button texture in the White version. In the Blue version the button texture is correct. I've scrutinized the RadioTime.xml and the references.xml to see a cause, but cannot find anything, I am beginning to believe it is a skin engine issue, but I'm afraid of making a bug report in case it's something stupid. The xml in question is in the Avallonis thread of the Avalon skin, at the last page of the thread. avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-125#post-963996

Here are some images of what is happening. In the White version of Avallonis, all the buttons in the hidden menu are correct, except the Sort By button, and all are using the same texture. Compared to the Blue version.

20-07-33.png 20-07-40.png 20-09-21.png 20-09-23.png

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've used the same xml in both Blue and White versions of Avallonis but get a screwed up button texture in the White version. In the Blue version the button texture is correct. I've scrutinized the RadioTime.xml and the references.xml to see a cause, but cannot find anything, I am beginning to believe it is a skin engine issue, but I'm afraid of making a bug report in case it's something stupid. The xml in question is in the Avallonis thread of the Avalon skin, at the last page of the thread. avallonis-an-avalon-mod.102366/page-125#post-963996

Here are some images of what is happening. In the White version of Avallonis, all the buttons in the hidden menu are correct, except the Sort By button, and all are using the same texture. Compared to the Blue version.

View attachment 122135 View attachment 122136 View attachment 122137 View attachment 122138

Maybe it is due to this patch? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/add-textcolornofocus-property-to-listcontrol.102032/

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    I don't see how textcolorNoFocus can affect the button textureFocus image. I'm not having issues with how the text is being displayed. As I said. I'm using the same xml for both blue and white versions of Avalonis. It is the same issue when using Avalanch theme over Avallonis Blue. The hiddenmenu_item_selected.png is not shown as it should be. It is strange that the color settings for button and sort button deffinition in references are the same, but the button texture is displayed correctly and the sortbutton texture is not. ... and why only the white and not the blue version?

Last edited:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah, now I understand.
    Stupid question: Have you cleared cache and made sure you don't have a different hiddenmenu_item_selected.png in the Avallonis white theme folder?

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    They are the same graphic, it does not change from white version to blue version. Deleting the cache does not change it.

I'm still stumped.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom