Problem with sound after stopping dvd (1 Viewer)

icemanguru

Portal Member
October 25, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Please help.

Dear Members,
I have the newest Media portal release 2.1.0.0 . I am having a wierd problem. Before I explain my problem. My codecs for my video and also my dvd are set to Cyberlink. I have the Cyberlink DVD software. Now, here is the problem. Everytime I play a DVD or a video and after I get done or stop the video or DVD moive. It brings me back to the media portal screen. Which is 100% alright. But when I move selection tab up or down the sound is gone. The sound I am taking about the the click, click, click, ting. That you hear when you are scrolling the menu. So I have to totally shutdown the media portal applicaiton and restart media portal in order to get the sound to play again when scrolling the menu. Can someone please help me solve this problem. Oh I have also tried chaning the codec for both my video and my dvd to the MPA codec. Which is the default one. And I still get the same problem. Please help.
Thanks,
Icemanguru
P.S. ALso when the click,click,click noise on the menu is gone. I can not even hear any of the Mp3 files play either. The file will play in media portal. But no sound at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom