Problem with TV on 1.4 (1 Viewer)

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
[2013-08-21 15:31:14,500] [Log ] [EPG Update thread] [ERROR] - Exception in Program.Persist() with Message insert into Program ( idChannel, startTime, endTime, title, description, genre, state, originalAirDate, seriesNum, episodeNum, episodePart, episodeName, starRating, classification, parentalRating ) values ( ?idChannel, ?startTime, ?endTime, ?title, ?description, ?genre, ?state, ?originalAirDate, ?seriesNum, ?episodeNum, ?episodePart, ?episodeName, ?starRating, ?classification, ?parentalRating ); select LAST_INSERT_ID();
try to repair your DB http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...Troubleshooting/TV/Repairing_database_(MySQL)

Ataru

Portal Member
August 14, 2013
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
In attachment I've posted a MySQL repair output and the new logs made after the repair.

Attachments

• MySQL_repair.txt
    1.8 KB

Ataru

Portal Member
August 14, 2013
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
I'm not sure if I've uninstalled the CoreCC parser.
There was not CoreCC parser in the Add or Remove Programs, so I've used regsvr32 /u cccp.ax.

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
you still have problems with codecs
[2013-08-21 18:39:05,375] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Filter: LAV Video Decoder - try to connect: Output
[2013-08-21 18:39:06,484] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - - failed
[2013-08-21 18:39:06,484] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Filter: DScaler Mpeg2 Video Decoder - try to connect: ~CC
no idea what codecs have you installed (presumable some codec pack), but it definitely make troubles for MP.
Remove all postprocessing filters from MP configuration, try to clean all your codecs (or at least those that are logged, Core cc parser and dscaler), and try again. Now you know that you shouldn't see any dscaler or CC parser in mediaportal.log file ;)
Check also that link http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/11_Preparing_Your_System/1_Codecs

Last edited:

Ataru

Portal Member
August 14, 2013
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Yes, I've installed the codecs when My TV did not working.
I've removed all the codecs except LAV codecs and now it all works.

Thank you all for your time and efforts.
Ataru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom