Problems importing one last movie! (1 Viewer)

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    I've been through my entire DVD & bluray collection and just imported movies into the DB.

One movie seems to just not load or try to load. The Matrix USA Region 1. I have loaded the other matrix movies ok.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to get this last movie into the DB?

Thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am pretty sure this is one of the rare movies that is not registered with the web service we use to identify DVDs. If I recall correctly it is not recognized in Windows Media Player properly either. In the importer just click the custom search button (in 0.7.5 it looks like a refresh arrow) and enter the IMDb ID.

bradmitchell

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 17, 2009
    Home Country
    The problem is that the DVD (including volume label) is not even showing up in the Importer screen.

For most movies where it cannot find a match, I do use the refresh arrow, but doesn't help with the disc doesn't come up at all.

The only thing I can think of (as with most discs) is it thinks it has already imported it for some reason......

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Sorry, but could you post a debug log without the scraper engine in debug mode? You turned on scraper debugging which means a ~200,000 line log file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom