problems with ampdroid & Nexus 7

Discussion in 'aMPdroid' started by TheKubi, January 10, 2014.

1. TheKubi

TheKubi Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Sorry 4 my bad english but i found no german support/help

I installed mediaportal v1.6.0 on my computer (Pinnacle DVB-T USB Stick Win7 64 bit) and it works fine , also works fine on my GALAXY S3 ( JB 4.3 ) , streaming live tv and to remote my pc. But on my Nexus 7 2013 (KK 4.4.2) I always get the same error when i want to stream or look EPG : ( sometimes i can watch live-tv for a minute )

AmpDroid do not respond. Do you want to close the app
    Wait - Report - OK

( i dont know the exact english text )

when i click on WAIT ampdroid continues for a few seconds and then i get the same error again . when i click on OK i get back to the ampdroid startmenu ( TV MOVIES MUSIC ... ) . Any help ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ay129

ay129 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +29 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    Might help if you posted some logs - suggest you download alogcat from the playstore. Then clear the logs and repeat the sequence generating your errors. Post the resulting log txt file (filtered for ampdroid events) on here.

4. TheKubi

TheKubi Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    Installed alogcat , but dont know exactly how it works .
    start alogcat
    start ampdroid
    amdroid crashed
    and this is what i get :

Code (Text):
    2. --------- beginning of /dev/log/main
    3. I/dalvikvm( 5543): Enabling JNI app bug workarounds for target SDK version 11...
    4. D/dalvikvm( 5543): GC_CONCURRENT freed 162K, 3% free 9279K/9472K, paused 3ms+7ms, total 31ms
    5. V/WebViewChromium( 5543): Binding Chromium to the main looper Looper (main, tid 1) {41eb7d48}
    6. I/chromium( 5543): [INFO:library_loader_hooks.cc(112)] Chromium logging enabled: level = 0, default verbosity = 0
    7. I/BrowserProcessMain( 5543): Initializing chromium process, renderers=0
    8. W/chromium( 5543): [WARNING:proxy_service.cc(888)] PAC support disabled because there is no system implementation
    9. I/Adreno-EGL( 5543): <qeglDrvAPI_eglInitialize:320>: EGL 1.4 QUALCOMM Build: I0404c4692afb8623f95c43aeb6d5e13ed4b30ddbDate: 11/06/13
    10. W/IInputConnectionWrapper( 5543): getTextBeforeCursor on inactive InputConnection
    11. W/IInputConnectionWrapper( 5543): getTextBeforeCursor on inactive InputConnection

Last edited: January 15, 2014

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!