Problems with .f4m streams and newest MPUrlSourceSplitter (1 Viewer)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Adobe f4m streams does not work correctly with 1.0.0.2990 version of MPUrlSourceSplitter in OLV 1.7.0.0 on MP 1.5. Downgrading to 1.0.0.2868 seems to fix the problem.

EDIT: In the attached logs i did try to play one video on SVTPlay and one on TSN

Edit again. Man, what a bad bug report... When playing such f4m stream it instantly buffers to 98% and plays the end of the video and then stops.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'm having problems as well and would like to try this latest release.
    How do I proceed? Download all files inside the bin_Win32 folder? Should I also download the lib subfolder? And where do I save all of these files?

Thank you for your help!
    Download the files in the bin_Win32 folder, skip the subfolder. Copy them to the MPUrlSourceSplitter folder that's located in the MediaPortal installation folder, eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter on 64bit systems.

Please report back here, both positive and negative feedback. If you still got problems do provide logs! It's very easy to do so, just follow these instructions: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/2_Testing_and_Bug_Reports/WatchDog .
    Pick Report a Bug to a Plugin Developer or Skin Designer in the watchdog and repeat the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom