Problems with Freezing suddenly, only on certain channels (1 Viewer)

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I've gone problem free for what seems like a while, however more recently I seem to have developed a problem as when ever I am watching Sky Sports the TV keeps freezing and does not kick back in, I have to continuously stop and start the TV service within Mediaportal.

It does not do this when watching ITV HD for example, its flawless.

I have attached some logs, some may be relevant, some not but hopefully someone can offer advice as to what the potential problem may be and ways to fix it.

Thanks in advance

JoeF

Portal Pro
October 17, 2012
Manchester, United Kingdom
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

Further to this, I have been messing about over the weekend and there seems to be inconsistent issues, for example yesterday I was watching the Real Madrid v Barcelona game on SS5 and there was no issues at all, however previously in the day there was numerous glitches and freezing on the Liverpool v Man United game.

Also, I rolled back Lav Filters to an older version which seemed to help as that was just before the Real Madrid game, however this morning there was problems again. I also tried using a Technomate Receiver and whilst there was one of two issues through a football game, there was no where near as many as there was within MediaPortal.

I have attached 3 logs from Sat/Sun/Today hoping someone can spot something. I have tried new network cables and that didnt affect anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom