doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3

Description
I'm having a few problems with Music.
1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to "Show Playlist" switches from the Music files view to the Playlist, but not back again. I was told this action works as a Toggle, but it doesn't for me. I've had to set up an extra action for when in Playlist to go to Window "Music Files" to get back there as shown in the attached screenshot. F1 does toggle between Files and Playlist.

2. I've set the Yellow button to "Show Playlist" from the "Now Playing" window, but this doesn't work.
3. Pressing rewind only rewinds a couple of seconds and then resumes playback. Fast forward works properly and each press increases the speed.
4. Pressing play whilst the song is in Fast Forward restarts the track. The only way to resume normal playback is to press rewind enough times to cancel out the ffwd.
5. The Add to Playlist button works, but I understood this should also work to remove an item from the playlist. I tried by setting my Red button to perform this action when on the Playlist window but it does nothing.

Steps to Reproduce:
1. Press "Show Playlist" button when in Playlist window.
2. Press "Show Playlist" when in the "Now Playing" window.
3. Press rewind whilst playing music.
4. Press play whilst ffwding music.
5. Press "Add to Playlist" button whilst on a track in the Playlist window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom