MP2 - V2.4 Problems with series import! (1 Viewer)

Ivomec

Portal Member
March 14, 2009
MP2 Version
Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I finally switched to MP2.4. In MP 2.x you should also be able to use other scrapers. So everything old uninstalled and installed MP2.4. Of around 250 series, only half were recognized on the first run. OK. So start import again. Now, after various import attempts, I am at 240 series that have been recognized. All remaining series (and also all others) were filed under videos. These series are not found. No matter what I try According to the log, there is no metadata in the DB (TMDB and all others). This series is nothing special. It is z. B. Castle or Vikings. If I go to import again in the configuration and try to search manually, the series are not found. Neither with name nor ID! Castle z. B. has the ID 1419 (TMDB). If I type the ID on the TMDB homepage, nothing is found. If I type the name on the HP, it is the first series that is found. So. Where is the problem. Is it the api of TMDB or MP2.4? Anyone have any good advice? Greetings Ivomec

BTW.... I used google translator! Sorry for that!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys. I'm very frustrated at the moment. Maybe someone can help me! Due to errors importing series at MP 1 (thetvdb only) I finally switched to MP2.4. In MP 2.x you should also be able to use other scrapers. So everything old uninstalled and installed MP2.4. Of around 250 series, only half were recognized on the first run. OK. So start import again. Now, after various import attempts, I am at 240 series that have been recognized. All remaining series (and also all others) were filed under videos. These series are not found. No matter what I try According to the log, there is no metadata in the DB (TMDB and all others). This series is nothing special. It is z. B. Castle or Vikings. If I go to import again in the configuration and try to search manually, the series are not found. Neither with name nor ID! Castle z. B. has the ID 1419 (TMDB). If I type the ID on the TMDB homepage, nothing is found. If I type the name on the HP, it is the first series that is found. So. Where is the problem. Is it the api of TMDB or MP2.4? Anyone have any good advice? Greetings Ivomec

BTW.... I used google translator! Sorry for that!

Solution and follow-up in German thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom