Problems with some providers (1 Viewer)

style2k

Portal Member
May 9, 2009
since today i have problems downloading subtitles from bierdopje. last time i used it was sunday and it worked .
now i only get an error. error retrieving subtitles blabla 403 not allowed.
can someone pls check this .. i dotn know what happned didnt change anything and the site bierdopje is normaly online so i dont know where the problem lies .. so pls can you fix this .. tnx

Marovingian

July 18, 2012
Delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
since today i have problems downloading subtitles from bierdopje. last time i used it was sunday and it worked .
can someone pls check this .. i dotn know what happned didnt change anything and the site bierdopje is normaly online so i dont know where the problem lies .. so pls can you fix this .. tnx
I have the same problem. Updated subcentral yesterday and now it won't Dl any subs from any provider. Weird :confused:

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland

I can confirm this & fix it later[DOUBLEPOST=1342615000][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I have the same problem. Updated subcentral yesterday and now it won't Dl any subs from any provider. Weird :confused:

Need logs, "not working" does not help.

Marovingian

July 18, 2012
    Delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, so here is the subcentral.log file which was in my MP folder. Don't know if these are the logs you need however. The error i get when i try to access bierdopje is: "Error retrieving subtitles: The remote server returned an error: (403) forbidden." Thanks for the quick response and let me know if you need more info on the matter.

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Ok, so here is the subcentral.log file which was in my MP folder. Don't know if these are the logs you need however. The error i get when i try to access bierdopje is: "Error retrieving subtitles: The remote server returned an error: (403) forbidden." Thanks for the quick response and let me know if you need more info on the matter.

But earlier you said that you cannot find(?) any subtitles from any providers?

Sipke

February 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Got the same problem.

The log writes the following (dutch):
    Code:
    18-Jul-2012 15:59:27.383  Info [      SubCentralCore]: Initializing custom message receiver
    18-Jul-2012 15:59:27.383  Info [      SubCentralGUI]: Initializing GUI
    18-Jul-2012 16:00:01.299  Info [          Retriever]: Searching for subtitles...
    18-Jul-2012 16:00:01.459 Error [          Retriever]: Error while querying site Bierdopje
    System.Net.WebException: De externe server heeft een fout geretourneerd: (403) Niet toegestaan.
      bij SubCentral.GUI.Retriever.QueryDownloaders(BasicMediaDetail mediaDetail, Dictionary`2 downloaders, List`1& allResults)

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Subtitle download broke for me too yesterday, "no subtitles could be found." Haven't worked through the logs yet, but visited bierdopje (my only subtitle provider configured for series) for a manual download and noticed an account is now mandatory. Looking at above log entry I suppose that is what is interfering.

Patrick

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    If anyone has issues with OTHER providers than Bierdopje or Subscene:

1. Reproduce the problem with DEBUG logging enabled
    2. Post _ALL LOGS_ and STEPS TO REPRODUCE the problem (what you are searching, which language settings, which serie/season/episode/movie/movie year, filename for the video file, which provider etc.)

Bierdopje issue is already fixed in upcoming version 3.0.5. Also Subscene is currently broken and already fixed in 3.0.5.

Last edited:

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Seco for the headsup! looking forward to 3.05

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom