Process Plugin (1 Viewer)

kø®li

February 9, 2009
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hey Folks,
is there any Tutorial or "How to" for developing an Process plugin?! I want to write a Plugin, which send a Comand regularly ( like the actual TV Channel, etc.) via the RS232 Port to my application. And I need help by developing the Process plugin.:D

P.S.: I nedd some sample Code for a process Plugin

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    If I am not mistaken, the wiki only describe a windows-plugin and not a process-plugin.
    Best would be to download the source of an existing process-plugin from sourceforge svn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
    How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
    While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
    Replies
    Views
    Great :) I have a denon :) Tapatalk
    Great :) I have a denon :) Tapatalk
    Hi, I'm trying to develop a plugin I'm very very beginner , but at the moment I've already learn how to make plugin setup form in...
    Replies
    Views
    Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for network, otherwise the command will be sent too soon.
    Also, run the bat file on a Windows Scheduled Task, triggered by boot and resume from suspension. Tick the box of waiting for...
    Marantz Control MediaPortal Plugin Marantz Control is a plugin for MediaPortal1 to send telnet command on a specific mediaportal...
    Replies
    Views
    Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner of CBR928 during 25 years ;)
    Hibernate is not hidden in win 10 (X64) and, no need for google for me. But it doesn't matter, fix was rejected... PS : older owner...
    Hello there, I just tested MP 2.2.2 for the first time. I don't think I will switch from MP1 to MP2, because of no IRTRANS native...
    Replies
    Views
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
    I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
    Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom