Profile Firefly available (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I developped a native MP profile for the Firefly remote. No need anymore to use girder to drive MP with the Firefly remote. if anybody is interested to get the profile please tell me, or if anybody can explain how to upload this, this would be the easiest way to make this available for the world. I also reworked the global profile, so if you hit the firefly main button, you get MP instead of the Beyond Basic tools.

A

Anonymous

Excelent

If you can, I'll be happy if you either post the xml code or email it to me at tebis@msn.com, since there is no way to upload a file.

Thanks!

Sebastian

A

Anonymous

RLAN said:
I developped a native MP profile for the Firefly remote. No need anymore to use girder to drive MP with the Firefly remote. if anybody is interested to get the profile please tell me, or if anybody can explain how to upload this, this would be the easiest way to make this available for the world. I also reworked the global profile, so if you hit the firefly main button, you get MP instead of the Beyond Basic tools.

Rlan, did you ever load it up to the cvs repository? If so, where can I find it, if not, could you mail it to me? Send me a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom