Program Title (1 Viewer)

Scope

Portal Member
November 29, 2004
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I asked frodo to set the program title of the program to like "MediaPortal - My TV" for use with hauppauge ini-file. You managed to lose a space between Media and Portal. Just put a space in there "Media Portal", then the hauppauge will work fine for those who added the former title "Media Portal" to their hauppauge ini-file.
And for those who wants to setup their remote with different setups for each screen should do the following:
Add the specific screens first in the ini-file like this:

[Applications]
Media Portal - My TV=
Media Portal - My Pictures=
Media Portal=

[Media Portal - My TV]
0=0
1=1
[Media Portal - My Pictures]
0=0
1=1
[Media Portal]
0=0
1=1

Make sure to put the "Media Portal=" last. This will make it default for all screens except "My TV" and "My Pictures".
You can move this post to tips&trix when you added that space :)
I just wanted to post this so you wont get a bunch of angry hauppauge users complaining over the remote not working in the next release :)

tngan

March 12, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Hi scope,

I hving problem with my happauge remote when I am in MP - My TV Fullscreen more. When I switch My TV in fullscreen, the remote did not response to any button.
I am using MP version 0.1.0.10, I found that I when switch to fullscreen, the program title wil change to "Media Portal - My TV/fullscreen". I have edit the ini-files like this:

[Applications]
Media Portal - My TV\fullscreen=
Media Portal=

[Media Portal - My TV\fullscreen]
0=0
1=1

[Media Portal]
0=0
1=1

Am I doing any wrong?

:?

Users who are viewing this thread