Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (1 Viewer)

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi harley!

I'd already wrote a notice under the download. Very, very great work. I love it. I built the my dreamboxmain.xml myself. I hope this is ok. Within I've a short (?) question and a problem: Whenever the video window is on, I can't choose a new group or a new channel. The video window (VLC) is always above the text. It ist possible to change those bug? Of course it is a bug in all skins, but maybe you know an answer ... and thanks for your work

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    There is no stable release of 0.2.3 yet, you will have to use RC1.
    I have been using it for some time, and its very stable actually.

Many Thanks DarkWader,
    I followed your suggestion and I installed the RC1 release.
    Now the problem of the pics is solved.
    Some plugin (as wwITV) does not appear but i suppose that i need to reinstall it again.
    Many thanks again.
    PMax

With any plugins that don't work with skins other than Blue Two, you need to do up to three things:

1) ask the skin designer nicely to make a skin (providing any info that may be relevant)

2) make a note of the screen name that is missing (the MP error message will tell you this) then copy that XML file across from the Blue Two folder to the folder of the skin you are using. This may work perfectly or may require some tweaking of the XML depending on how different that screen is from the Blue Two version. Usually it will at least get you working properly.

3) if you did some work to create the screen for that skin, then send the relevant files to the skin designer. It may make their life easier.

Regards,

Marcus.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Harley,

:D for the latest release of your marvelous theme.

Unfortunately I found some minor bugs within the teletext display.

In the attachment you will find the revised XML-files and some additional hover and background graphics, which you may (or may not ;) incorporate in your skin.

Greetings

catavolt

dimakatchalo

Portal Member
    January 3, 2007
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    hey, great work on this skin - it is my no. 1 choice. just 2 questions:

there doesnt seem to be support for the mymail plugin. when I try to read an email, it says it cant find the mailinfo.xml file

also, the scheduled tv recordings screen seems to be missing a background and the layout is a bit all over hte place. have you not finished this screen or is this something Im doing wrong?

once again, thanks and great work.

andreas121

Portal Member
    February 9, 2007
    Please..... Fun Art (..for my tv series) is not working for me - works perfect in other skin.
    Please help me :oops:

Fan art has not yet been included in the PM3 skin. The last edits of tvseries.xml were just to make it compatible with the latest TV series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom