Project Mayhem III Download (Final Vers.2.3 09.06.2008 (2 Viewers)

Netzdiver

Portal Member
November 22, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
HY Peekz

look @xface skin - comes from the same developer -> LINK

Greez Diver

CaptainLen

February 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Using the final 2.2 version om PMIII, I still had to copy the dialogFileStacking.xml file from the default Blue2 skin to the Project Mayhem 3 folder to make stacked files playback correctly.

Also there is a small visual problem with the new MP-TVSeries v2 plug-in. The quick-select near the bottom that shows "All/Unwatched/Latest/etc" does not display correctly.

Also a bit of a small question... How can I get the series image to appear in the background when selecting a season or episode as in the screenshots at:
Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries/Screenshots - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation

My fairly out-of-the-box installation looks like the screenshots but the faded background image is not displayed.

Thanks to the all the developers who have made these excellent pieces of software.

CaptainLen

February 28, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Also noticed that the "My Radio" was not displaying the net-radio stations I had setup after updating to 2.2. Copied the Myradio.xml file from the previous version of PMIII and it was fixed.

felo

Portal Pro
October 9, 2007
In Hell.
Home Country
Hey!
Is not a bug, but if someone knows how to doit!?
MP_time_tv_2.jpg

Ill like to have the time in the MyTV Menu screen!

Cheers!

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Harley and others,

I've updated myweather.xml file to handle the additional day's forecast that comes from Weather Channel now.

/Peter

Attachments

• myweather.xml
      30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom