ProjectX radio visualization selection. (1 Viewer)

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Actually it does this on Blue2 as well, but I will pick on you Harley because I use your skin :)

1) Create a shoutcast internet radio station in config. For example:
Stream
LiveIreland, Irish & Celtic Music from Dublin, Ireland.
Celtic
http://208.53.131.29:8080

2) Start MP, go to My Radio, highlight the station and press Ok to start playing that station.

You will see the vizualization in the lower left corner with a bunch of buttons underneath.

a) How do you navigate to those buttons? I have tried everything I can think of and I cannot get there.

b) What are those buttons supposed to do? I hope one is FullScreen because that's what I need to do :)

Thanks!

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) Hi Codemonkey,

the buttons under the vizualization are the Play, rew, ffw and so on.
    You can use this only with the mouse.
    If you will go to fullscreen you can use the fullsreenbutton in the topbar of all screens in the skin. It is the button with the reading-glass.

Greetings 8) Harley

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) .. you can go from all screens from the Buttons on the left side with arrow up to the topbar. They will be displayed than.
    On Homescreen you can go with right arrow and with left arrow to the topbar.

Greetings 8) Harley

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    CodeMonkey said:
    a) How do you navigate to those buttons? I have tried everything I can think of and I cannot get there.
    Harley said:
    You can use this only with the mouse.

I think you can make navigation to those buttons work. You can not use the DOWN key in a topbar, cause that will make you leave the topbar, but you could make it in such a way that navigating left from the topbar would bring the cursor to the Play buttons.

So, lets try to explain it. Imagine the number at the top are the ids from the buttons in the topbar, the numbers at the bottom from the play buttons
    Code:
    10   11   12   13   14  15   16   17

20   21   22
    Now you could make the OnLeft from button 10 point to 22. That way you can still navigate to those buttons. Obviously you would also make the transition back and make a similar transition from 17 to 20.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    :) Hi MrMitchel,

it doesn´t work, because i have make the buttons in musicOverlay.
    On this way they only will displayed if a song is playing (..make the skin clear)

But if you will go from a button in topbar to one of the buttons under the viz it will not work. I have tested it , i think the problem is that the buttons are in musicoverlay. If i put the buttons in topbar.xml it will work. But than the buttons are displayed if the topbar is displayed.

Greetings 8) Harley

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom