Video Card Model: Nvidia FX5200
    Video Card Driver: 7.8.0.1
    Video Card Resolution: 1280x1024
    Video Render Type: VMR9
    Audio Card Model: Soundmax Integrated Digital
    Audio Card Driver: 5.12.1.3663
    MP RC1 CVS 11-11-2005
    PVR Scheduler 1.3.3 beta 4
    cannot connect between MP and PVRS looking for channel.ini file and will not pull in EPG must be doing something STUPID as have these two working together before using MP1.3. also have checked pvr files copied into MP are the updated files ie ECP2assembly and ECP2plugin.dll can anyone help poor smeagal ! thanks for all the hard work by the way love MP2RC1

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour. My Dell XPS 420 has such a setting, and I can choose between: Remain off after a power failure. Reboot after a power failure. If your system reboots, "TV Server" starts automatically (because it is a...
    If you really mean a power failure, you need to check the motherboard BIOS to see if there is a setting to control the behaviour...
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, and I wish to build a new terrestrial Freeview PVR using a new PC. So I would welcome some advice on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    Okay, no problem. At least we know that there was no problem with TV Server because the new CAM works. Marking thread as "no bug"...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.15.0 Description I've just added a CAM to my Technotrend c-1501 on a well-working system (w10, asus...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but does not found anything. Daniel
    Hey mm, thanks for the quick answer. Can you please tell me, where i can find the appropriate logs? I looked in the Win7 logs but...
    Hi, hopefully, someon can help me out to find a strange problem. The last time, my tv-server does not complete schedules. It wakes...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 640 HDD: Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI HD 5570 Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: IPTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-IP 1. TV Card Driver: MP...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
    MediaPortal Version: 1.5 MediaPortal Skin: Titan HD Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit home premium sp1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) II...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom