Question for MovPics Developers (1 Viewer)

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
if anyone is here :).

I can't find code for ":htmldecode" function into source code. I really would like to slightly extend the function to work it more properly. Is it possible, or it's just call for internal function of MediaPortal? Just help me to localise the function, I'll try to solve my question by myself.

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
ScraperNode.cs - moving-pictures - Google Code

the modifier is calling the .NET method: HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(value);

shit! Exactly as I thought. I would like to have "safe" html-decoding, to have replaced &#133 as '...', &#151 as '-', but, it seems to that I need another modifier.

If there are any posibility to use match-replace RegEx as Regular Expressions? I saw in RegEx explorer (RegExr: Online Regular Expression Testing Tool) posibility to have Replace function inside Regex. Can I use it in Scrapers? If Yes then How? :).

ScraperNode.cs - moving-pictures - Google Code

the modifier is calling the .NET method: HttpUtility.HtmlDecode(value);
btw, thank for the link. I think, it's easer to make new modifier.

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
February 1, 2009
The Replace node is what you want.. it can do a match-replace using regular expressions:

ReplaceNode.cs - moving-pictures - Google Code

Code:
<replace input="something" pattern="expression" with="someotherthing" />

doesn't work :(. I tried several times with different syntax, but nothing is working. I can't load scraper.
In attachement you can see log-file - Any idieas?

Attachments

• movingpictures.zip
    30.6 KB

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    oops my mistake.. the correct syntax is:

Code:
    <replace name="variable" input="something" pattern="expression" with="somethingElse" />

I forgot about the name attribute which is crucial as that is the result of the replacement ;)
    If you take a good look at the logs it literally tells you the NAME attribute is missing.

I will update the wiki about this node.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom