quicker program loading (1 Viewer)

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MrMario64 said:
However, would minimising to tray be a good alternative for you?

I would like it!
My system is running on my only 24/7 running computer, so I use it also for ftp server, movie download, un-rar movies and more so a minimize function would be useful.

/Niclas

A

Anonymous

I know this is not the direction you want to take, but I think you'll find a lot of people (those without a dedicated HTPC box) will really appreciate this extra feature. Thanks.

antonyfirewalk

Portal Member
November 28, 2004
UK
Taskbar usage

I really dont see the point of apps sitting in your taskbar.why use resources on programs that your not using..as for aol (turn your dream machine into a slug).

Morten

Portal Member
November 29, 2004
Norway
I really dont see the point of apps sitting in your taskbar.why use resources on programs that your not using..as for aol (turn your dream machine into a slug).

Because you want MP to still record all your favorite shows while you surf the web, or do something else, that is if you don't have a dedicated HTPC.

When/if MP is split up into server/client then this will probably be solved by the server part running as a service. -well that's what I assume anyways :)

//Morten

A

Anonymous

This is a great little feature which has been added. Thanks guys.

I was thinking though that the system tray icon looks a bit squashed down there. Any artistic types who think they could optimise it so it would look better down there? Maybe time for a new logo competition? :twisted:

A

Anonymous

forbes said:

I was thinking though that the system tray icon looks a bit squashed down there. Any artistic types who think they could optimise it so it would look better down there? Maybe time for a new logo competition? :twisted:

: )

hakuna

Portal Pro
October 15, 2004
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
forbes said:

Maybe silly, but how do I minimze? Is it a skin issue maybe?
I use Chrystal center with hidden mouse thingies, I control MP with a Remote Wonder II.

/Niclas

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yeah, the logo could need some work could look better indeed.

But I do like the logo so I do not think we need a new one.
    Just a re-draw.

hakuna, minimise to tray is only available when in windowed mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom