Radio Guide descriptions in myradio.xml (screen 30) (1 Viewer)

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Good evening!

Here's another conundrum!

Is there a MediaPortal property I can use to show the Radio Guide programme description for the selected item in myradio.xml ?

#Radio.Guide.Description doesn't seem to be populated anywhere else other than in the Radio EPG (myradioguide.xml)

Many thanks
    Robert

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    Is there a MediaPortal property I can use to show the Radio Guide programme description for the selected item in myradio.xml ?
    The following MP source file lists many of the built-in skin variables, but it does not tell you on which panels each variable is set to a meaningful value (so some trial and error is required to determine this):

List of built-in skin variables

Note: there are built-in skin variables which are not listed in that source file. I think that these are variables which are set by plugins (e.g. "#TV.Record.percent1", which I think is set by the "TV Server" plugin).

I use DVB-T radio in the UK, but I always select the programme from the "Radio Guide" panel.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    That's exactly the page that I am already using, and I am not having much luck finding what I need :(

I've tried a lot of them already

A full table of variables and on which screens/plugins they function is one thing that skinners would find extremely useful.

Thanks
    Robert

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    Having worked my way through dozens of variables I have come to the conclusion that the properties I want simply don't exist on this screen, which is a shame because it would have been good to show the name of the programme, the broadcast time, and the plot for the selected item in the same way that the Radio EPG does it.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom