Radio guide only half honoring TV Guide colors (1 Viewer)

GaryMartynUK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2012
    Portsmouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I appreciate that the Radio Guide is not really an essential function, but I much prefer it to the list of radio icons. I have a fully populated radio guide courtesy of DigiGuide and XMLTV.

I have created some Titan themes, but I have a problem in that the Radio guide functions only partly honor the TV Guide colours. The now playing items pick up the color as defined in the Titan skin settings, but the future items and channel name buttons don't. Are some of the colors hard coded for some reason or is there a way around this as the colors are not controlled by the XML for the radioguide?

Below is an example of my Titan TVGuide color settings, the TV Guide with and without genre colors and the radio guide. You can see on the last image that the radio guide is half red, half blue. The blue seems to be hard coded in the Radio guide plugin somewhere.

Guide colors settings.jpg TV Guide honoring color settings (no genre colors).jpg TV Guide honoring color settings.jpg radio guide half honored colors.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom