[no Bug] Radio tab missing in MP RC1 - Codecs and Renderers (1 Viewer)

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In MP configuration, under Codecs and Renderers I have Video, TV, DVD and Video Renderer, Radio is missing.
    Is this just a bug and it will be back in later release?

I have my HTPC and some other stuff hooked up to my AMP using HDMI cables. In my HTPC I also have a second sound card hooked up to a couple of speakers. This way I can select audio renderer and have audio going to speakers or AMP when doing different things, like have radio or music go to speakers but video and TV goes to the AMP. This way I can listen to music while playing games on my PS3… after I installed MP 1.1.0 RC1 I cant configure radio to go to spelakers, and that suck.
    I get radio from cable subscription and the web.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In MP configuration, under Codecs and Renderers I have Video, TV, DVD and Video Renderer, Radio is missing.
    Is this just a bug and it will be back in later release?

I have my HTPC and some other stuff hooked up to my AMP using HDMI cables. In my HTPC I also have a second sound card hooked up to a couple of speakers. This way I can select audio renderer and have audio going to speakers or AMP when doing different things, like have radio or music go to speakers but video and TV goes to the AMP. This way I can listen to music while playing games on my PS3… after I installed MP 1.1.0 RC1 I cant configure radio to go to spelakers, and that suck.
    I get radio from cable subscription and the web.

Can you select the codec/device in 1.0.2 ? If so, I would say that this is a bug introduced when codec/renderer sections in config were amalgamated, and should hopefully not be too difficult to fix.

Mark

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    If I remember correctly radio has always used the codecs configured for TV. At least it would make sence since the same code is used for the playback / graph building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom