Radio Time (TuneIn) Stations "Not Supported" (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Just a thought but does the Radio Time plugin use the MPUrlSourceSplitter?
    No ...
    The reason I ask is that if I have the MPUrlSourceSplitter selected in the Online Videos plugin, BBC Live TV audio also stutters, the fix there is to deselect it which defalts to the LAV splitter.
    The plugin simply provides a link to the Media Portal player, then the Media Portal itself parses this link and plays it. You can probably remove pauses between tracks by setting up the Music Player in the Media Portal itself.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can probably remove pauses between tracks by setting up the Music Player in the Media Portal itself.

You can probably remove pauses between tracks by setting up the Music Player in the Media Portal itself.
    Sadly it is not pausing between tracks but the playback stutters, i.e. frequently stops for a fraction of a second then resumes having lost whatever was playing in the break. The problem is only for those stations that were formally marked as "Not Supported". I have tried all 3 availsble music players and increased the buffer time to 2 seconds also enanable the no pause all to no avail. Only the "Internal Dshow player showed any difference, the pauses were less often but longer and on one occaision playback stopped altogether also the text that shows during playback also flashed much less frequently.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Sadly it is not pausing between tracks but the playback stutters, i.e. frequently stops for a fraction of a second then resumes having lost whatever was playing in the break.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts.

Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom