Radio Time (TuneIn) Stations "Not Supported" (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    No appararant change
    I add station to my Favorites, and in new Plugin i see ...
    15-13-32.png 15-15-34.png

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I add station to my Favorites, and in new Plugin i see ...
    Again, when I do a "Search" in the MP plugin I do not find any of the "Not Supported" stations, If I search, play and add one of those stations to favourites using the Desktop app. it displays in the MP plugin as "Not Supported" and does not play, no change with the new .dlls see attached screenshot.
    rt-4.jpg

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry I had renamed the old .dlls as old... but left them in the same location, after moving them out then it is working.(y)

:)(y)

Many thanks:D

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I had renamed the old .dlls as old...
    Some applications simply load all of the DLLs in the application's folder, including (in your case) the old ones.

When I am trying different versions of DLLs, I always change the extension (usually by suffixing a numeric digit, as I may end up with multiple versions present in the folder). If a file does not have a file extension of "dll", it won't be loaded by the application.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you check this version?
    I noticed 2 things with the latest test but I think it was the same also with test I, I only gave it a short try just to confirm the fix, in the screenshot below the text in the area I bordered in red flashes on and off for the stations that formally were "Not Supported" it remains on solid for the stations that played in the standard version. I also noticed the playback of formally "Not Supported" stations stutters occaisionally, again this is not happening with the stations that played in the standard version. Playback from the Desktop app does not stutter.

rt-6.jpg

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I noticed 2 things with the latest test but I think it was the same also with test I, I only gave it a short try just to confirm the fix, in the screenshot below the text in the area I bordered in red flashes on and off for the stations that formally were "Not Supported" it remains on solid for the stations that played in the standard version. I also noticed the playback of formally "Not Supported" stations stutters occaisionally, again this is not happening with the stations that played in the standard version. Playback from the Desktop app does not stutter.
    Stations that were not previously supported give a playback link only in the form of an m3u8 playlist (that’s why they were not supported before), now I have added m3u8 to the supported formats, but all playlist processing is on the Media Portal side.
    Since it works, I'll update the release. Thanks!

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since it works, I'll update the release. Thanks!
    Is there any way to eliminate or improve the stuttering on those stations, I have tried upping some of the settings in the LAV splitter to no avail. Listening is not good.:(

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Stations that were not previously supported give a playback link only in the form of an m3u8 playlist (that’s why they were not supported before)
    Just a thought but does the Radio Time plugin use the MPUrlSourceSplitter? The reason I ask is that if I have the MPUrlSourceSplitter selected in the Online Videos plugin, BBC Live TV audio also stutters, the fix there is to deselect it which defalts to the LAV splitter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom