RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (2 Viewers)

omerfarukozer

Portal Member
April 4, 2010
Home Country
Turkey Turkey
I have still got no fan art.

I have checked the radiotimenowplaying.xml. It includes the fanart related <import> line. But does not show them.

catavolt, DefaultWide skin files does not have this line either. When added fan art is displayed. Can you have a look at the Titan skin files?

For Turkish translation, is providing tr.xml is all I need to do?

loadme

Portal Pro
January 7, 2010
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

I recently switched from MP1.2x to MP1.4 (using StreamedMP) and reinstalled RadioTime with the version from this topic.
Everything seems to work. The only issue is the half transparent black background from the StreamedMP Skin (mainoverlay.png) which is no longer streched to the full width/height (1920x1080)

When looking into the skin xml, I found the controll for the mainoverlay.png. It has only a posx and posy defined. Width and Height tags are missing.
When adding them manually, the UI didnt show any effect, so I am curious how to fix this.

Everything else in the streamedMP radiotime GUI is looking as always. its only the mainoverlay.png -> stretch to fill screen

can anyone help me out here? I never did any skinning. Maybe the skins are cached. so i need to remove the MP cache and just fix it as i already tried?

Thank you for input.

Cheers,
loadme

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi,

I recently switched from MP1.2x to MP1.4 (using StreamedMP) and reinstalled RadioTime with the version from this topic.
    Everything seems to work. The only issue is the half transparent black background from the StreamedMP Skin (mainoverlay.png) which is no longer streched to the full width/height (1920x1080)

When looking into the skin xml, I found the controll for the mainoverlay.png. It has only a posx and posy defined. Width and Height tags are missing.
    When adding them manually, the UI didnt show any effect, so I am curious how to fix this.

Everything else in the streamedMP radiotime GUI is looking as always. its only the mainoverlay.png -> stretch to fill screen

can anyone help me out here? I never did any skinning. Maybe the skins are cached. so i need to remove the MP cache and just fix it as i already tried?

Thank you for input.

Cheers,
    loadme

Look at the fix explained here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/radiotime-is-not-displayed-correctly.120138/#post-1008091

(Or you can wait for the next version of StreamedMP which will probably fix that.)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    yoavain,

I have attached the Turkish translation file.

Strings in now playing screen is hard coded for Titan skin. Should I contact the Titan dev. team?

Thanks!
    Added it to installation.

I'm still not familiar with the plugin code. I will make sure that i18n is actually being used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom