RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (2 Viewers)

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Hi catavolt,
    do you have also have the skin xmls for the Titan skin (MP 1.4.0)?
    Titan skin files are maintained by Titan developers. Titan extended should already have skin files

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    So, that means that this plugin only can be used with the MP Default skin. Am I right?
    No, this means that like every other plugin, the only required skin files are the defaultWide & default. Other skin files will be supplied by the skin developers. Afaik, StreamedMP & titan extended include skin files for RadioTime. Regarding other skins, I don't know

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Pleased to announce the following:
    • RadioTime is now in the popular plugin, which means there's a sub-forum. No need to spam this 47 pages thread anymore.
    • New version is released, see new sticky here

leini_MP

Portal Member
    June 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have a question. When you play a Radio Stream you have two different Now Playing Screens. A RadioTime special version and the normal Now Playing screen. The RadioTime Version is nice because it shows the Radio Station Logoi. But the other Now Playing Screen shows the current Playing Artistz and the title of the song.

Hi all,
    I today found the plugin Radiotime (wonder why not earlier since it is so great!)
    But I had partly the same wish as in the quote above and solved it with my very little to none XML knowledge by simply exchanging some of the control entries in the radiotimenowplaying.xml.
    The necessary space I gained by just deleting all entries concerning the progressbar and time (since in my opinion it doesn't make much sense when listening to radio anyway).

This it how it looks like now:
    Artist and Title.jpg
    sorry - the pictured fanart was just by accident :)

Depending on the station used the worst thing that could happen with this channge is, that you have the artist and title twice: in line 2 and in the new line 3 ...

If your want to change the german word "Jetzt:" you can it to "Now:" or just remove it completely.

Here is the changed file:

(the latest radiotimenowplayning.xml also contains the standard time and date plus the current weatherconditions in the upper right corner - of course again just a copy and paste from the guys that know how to write xml scipts, so thanks to you!)

Attachments

• radiotimenowplaying.xml
      6.6 KB
    • radiotimenowplaying.xml
      8.6 KB
    Last edited:

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I really like your plugin, but I am missing an option to save favorite radio stations. It seems that you have to register at an online service, but I don't want that for such a trivial feature. Could you please add this feature? I only need a "Favorites" menu item and the possibility to add any online radio station from your catalog to that favorite list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom