RadioTime plugin 0.7.0.2 for MP 1.4 or lower (19-05-2013) (1 Viewer)

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
New version released, now you can add a item to presets direct in plugin (context menu)
Need to redone the configuration

Mandryka

Portal Member
March 25, 2007
Hi dukus,

Thanx alot for this plugin!

Just one minor glitch I noticed: The buttons to the left are intersecting the station list and the channel logo sits a little high.
I'm using the monochrome skin on RC1.

Greetings,
Sebastian

dukus

Portal Pro
January 20, 2006
Home Country
Romania Romania
Only the BlueTwo skin is supported for other skins the installer make a copy of this so may happen some skis are glitched

Mandryka

Portal Member
March 25, 2007
Hi dukus,

no problem, did a quick'n'dirty modification.

Thanx again for the great plugin and keep up the good work!

Greatings,
Sebastian

cwaite

Portal Member
March 29, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I cant seem to get any of the BBC Local Radio streams to work with Media portal 1 RC2, they are in realplayer format, so I've downloaded and installed Realplayer Alternative and Ensured realmedia is ticked in the radiotime plugin, but when I select a BBC Local radio station it just wont play, there are no error messages.

I have tried downloading and installing the original realplayer 11 but the same problem occurs, I have also tried connecting to a BBC Local Radio stations stream via the radiotime website using IE 7 and it plays ok, I've added .ram to the list of extensions used in the music section of mediaportals configuration/

I just cant seem to get realplayer streams working with media portal.

Can anyone give me any more suggestions or do realplayer streams not work with mediaportal

Cruiser

Portal Member
October 12, 2006
I miss a option like "Remember last folder". Or a option that the plugin always starts in "My Presets". That would be very nice!

I love your plugin and won't miss it! Thanks a lot

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Much better quality hover image:

Attachments

• hover_radiotime.png
    hover_radiotime.png
    28.2 KB

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi

I cant seem to get any of the BBC Local Radio streams to work with Media portal 1 RC2, they are in realplayer format, so I've downloaded and installed Realplayer Alternative and Ensured realmedia is ticked in the radiotime plugin, but when I select a BBC Local radio station it just wont play, there are no error messages.

I have tried downloading and installing the original realplayer 11 but the same problem occurs, I have also tried connecting to a BBC Local Radio stations stream via the radiotime website using IE 7 and it plays ok, I've added .ram to the list of extensions used in the music section of mediaportals configuration/

Can anyone give me any more suggestions or do realplayer streams not work with mediaportal

I've the same problem, someone can help us ? Anyway great plugin.
    Bye

jiggsaw

Portal Member
    July 21, 2008
    Hi

I've the same problem, someone can help us ? Anyway great plugin.
    Bye

Same problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom