RadioTime plugin 1.0.1.X for MP 1.4/1.5/1.6 (21-01-2014) (1 Viewer)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    can someone help me, at least with the "not working fanarts"? is that normal? does this work for others?
    Which MP version? If using MP 1.6 Final, you need the fanarthandler from Sebastiii (attached) ;)
    You have to copy that DLL into this path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\process

Attachments

• FanartHandler_Sebastiii_1.6.0Pre-Release.zip
      293.5 KB
    Last edited:

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just tested the new dll. but didnt work. sometimes (1 of 10) i get a fanart in home/basic home. but not within the tunein plugin ("now playing" or something else). any ideas?

yes, i use mp 1.6

ed76

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    both problems (6 posts above, not working "preview" of artist/songname and the not working fanarts) seem to be skin-related. i copied the "old" skin files from mp1.3/radiotime 0.7.0.1 to the default wide skin folder. now all is working fine. it would be very nice if someone can fix this. if the old, "working" skin-files would help you i can upload them.

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Possibly asked before, but I've got a problem with RadioTime not giving the now playing information to WifiRemote nor the skin it seems. However fanart handler does download the artist image atleast every now and then so it seems to be getting the information. What I'd like to do is have VoxCommando announce the artist and song if I ask, but this cannot be done right now because WifiRemote can't get that information.

rich76

Portal Pro
    December 3, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there any way to save the default sorting as I prefer to use the "no sorting" option as this give me the same order as the website. Currently when I change the sort order then close MP I have to change the order each time. Also randomly changing the order crashes MP completely which wouldn't be a problem if I never had to change it.
    Thanks for any help and I will post logs with the crash when back home

Rich

Edit...Logs now attached of mp crashing when trying to change sorting order to "no sorting"

Last edited:

yoavain

Extension Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 24, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Is there any way to save the default sorting as I prefer to use the "no sorting" option as this give me the same order as the website. Currently when I change the sort order then close MP I have to change the order each time. Also randomly changing the order crashes MP completely which wouldn't be a problem if I never had to change it.
    Thanks for any help and I will post logs with the crash when back home

Rich

Edit...Logs now attached of mp crashing when trying to change sorting order to "no sorting"

Can you explain what (and where) exactly you made the changes that resulted with this behavior?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom