[solved] RadioTime Plugin 1.5.0.117 and Fanart Handler (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag

Attachments

• RadioTimeTitan.zip
      11.5 KB · Views: 28

cnova80

Portal Member
    January 22, 2008
    Thank you for uploading your files. They worked for me.

BUT:
    For testing I copied my original files back to skin folder... AND now they worked also ???

Big Thanks for your help!!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    @Jean-Marc To call someone on the forum, use the @ sign and type the name immediately, as soon as the list appears, select the one you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function does not work :)
    The official MPExtended site does not work, there is no information on updates, so the error. That is, at the moment this function...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is very unresponsive. yet to test HID demo and see what it brings up but will have to do when im back in town from work. Will be keeping any eye on this thread to see what you find.
    Hey guys, though I might say that I seem to be having the same issues. Not my keyboard playing up, but my logitech G903 mouse is...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom