Random Reply Request (1 Viewer)

bornslippy

Portal Pro
December 16, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I was hoping that in the next verison of TVSeries or the next stable release you guys could add lets say a random play loop function. Sometimes I just feel like watching the office in the background while I am working or doing something else. After each episode I have to click action and then play random. I know if sounds lazy on my part but it would be a nice feature and make this plugin even better than what is does now. I have talked to some other people and they would like to see that put in as an option to select. Basically a shuffle selection in that tv show series. If you guys can you it you rock!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is already a new feature in the 2.2 Test version that allows you to create a Playlist, you can shuffle and repeat as well. This will be available in the stable release which will be released around the same time MediaPortal 1.0.1 is.

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That would be great. I just upgraded to the new svn version that is out. I saw the add to play list but didn't see the shuffle part. I read to fast and that option is going to be out in the next stable when MP1.01 comes out. I hope it works out for you guys. i cant wait.:D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The shuffle button is available in the Playlist screen, create your playlist, enter current playlist then show the hidden menu by pressing left/right

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom