RAW Viewer Plugin for MediaPortal 1.2.0 (1 Viewer)

screamer

Portal Member
January 10, 2012
can't get to work in MP 1.2.3 with Streamed MP skin, I've copied manualy 4 xml files, from default skin directory also
see the plugin in plugins view, but show no thumbnails, black screen, nothing in log too

narsor

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am enchancing the current working mechanisms, and checking a way to support different skins. An update is coming soon.

narsor

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hello,

a RAW viewer is really an important feature for MP.

On my system the conversion works but not the slideshow. I can see it in the left menu but I can not reach it. I can only reach the first three items from the menu but not slideshow.

Is it possible to rotate the pictures.

Picture rotation is possible, right click (or forward on remote) rotates clockwise, ctrl-right click (or rewind on remote) rotates counter clockwise 90 degrees aeach time.

For the slideshow, I'll have to look into the code, will post a reply here later on about the issue.

Last edited:

narsor

Portal Member
August 28, 2010
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
can't get to work in MP 1.2.3 with Streamed MP skin, I've copied manualy 4 xml files, from default skin directory also
see the plugin in plugins view, but show no thumbnails, black screen, nothing in log too

Can you attach the logfiles at (run mediaportal, switch to RAWViewer plugin, wait a few seconds, close mediaportal and do not run it again until you fetch the logfiles):
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%/Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\RawViewerPlugin.Error.log
and
%ALLUSERSPROFILE%/Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log\RawViewerPlugin.log

canedha

June 26, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi,

i have trouble to set up the viewer correctly.
i installed the plugin an in the configs i added my photo path eg C:\pictures.
in this folder there are several other folders containing the pictures. when i start mediaportal and open the "pictures" application the .cr2 (canon eos) are still black when i view them (thumbnail black as well)
when i open the "raw picture viewer" there are no pictures shown and the path just says "[/]". this didnt change when i added a new path pointing directly to the .cr2 files...

any guess? whats the deal with the users path?

thx in advance!

micuzu

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    great plug-in. Thank you for the good work!
    Please update it for MP 1.3 and Titan Skin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom