Rc4 to 1.0 final broke video OSD (1 Viewer)

Patrick-Mav

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello fellow medianauts,

I was used to move the mouse to the top or bottom of the screen during video playback to bring the timeline and info panel OSD on screen. Since I did a clean install of 1.0 final, this is broken. The keyboard shortcuts still work, but the mouse does not trigger the expected actions during playback.

Is that something on my end or do I have to go back to RC4? Any ideas?

Thanks
    Patrick

decorativeed

Portal Member
    November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have the same problem as the OP. The "special mouse controls" were there in RC4, but not in MP 1.0, even with the "Show special mouse controls" option ticked in MPconfig.

Anyone else have this problem?

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Same problem here: OSD just flickers when I move mouse pointer over bottom of screen

Hi there,

I've got the same problem with videos. When I move the mouse over the info box at the bottom left (blue3wide), the progress bar flickers up. But when I try to move the mouse over the progress bar, nothing happens. Annoying, because I can't jump to certain parts of a video directly anymore.

Cheers,

Astronaut

decorativeed

Portal Member
    November 9, 2008
    Home Country
    The fact that we've had one reply to this thread in four months tells me that either no-one believes us or no-one cares!

Enabling "Special mouse controls" in the config does nothing. It does not seem to matter which skin I use.

In the last version it worked. Will it be fixed for 1.01?

astronaut

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Skin related issue?

Hi,

it could also be that no one else has this issue? However, I think that is quite unlikely...

I am also wondering if this issue is skin related or if something else causes this strange behaviour of the scrollbar?

Regarding the original post, is there really the same going on? Because, as I wrote, the scrollbar _does_ appear, but not when I move the mouse on top of it - which makes it pretty useless.

Cheers,

Astronaut

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    As 1.0.1 will be coming, I suggest you see if you have the problem then.

There have been lots of skin related changes, and its very hard to go backward to see what may have changed, so can you start a new thread when 1.0.1 released, doing a proper bug report.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom