Re-import hangs (1 Viewer)

pigboy306

Portal Pro
July 16, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
On MP2 still playing. I have been fiddling with my movies and transcoded some WTV to TS for ease of use. However I have tried to re-import my media and the process hangs... and hangs and hangs. I presume there is a DB error somewhere but where do I got to reset and start again.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please use the MP2 LogCollector and post the logfiles.

To find out what actually hangs, we probably need to set the LogLevel to "ALL" and then restart the MP2-Server service.

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    OK can restart MP service couldn't find the option for changing the log level. Sorry for the incompetence. However having done a reboot and what not it appear to be re-importing my media.
    However I have 86 DVD ripped to ISO and 40 movies in .TS format, when I go into Movies it only shows 74. I can browse for media and find the movies but it appears to be not recognising the files as movies. I presume this is something to do with the Tagging of the movie. I use Media Center Master for tagging my movies.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Added NFO using Media Center Master. I chose the XBMC/KODI movie NFO option. This sorted a all the .ts files but not 20 or so ISO rips.

MJGraf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 13, 2006
    Hi pigboy306,
    This sorted a all the .ts files but not 20 or so ISO rips.
    may I ask where you put the nfo-files for the ISO-rips? In the same folder as the ISO-files? If so, did you give them the same name as the ISO-files - just with the extension .nfo? I'm asking because nfo-files "should" work for ISO-files. If they don't, you may have found a bug...
    Thanks!
    Michael

pigboy306

Portal Pro
    July 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I used Media Centre Master and there was no specific Mediaportal NFO option but they were in the same folder. The MCM programme put each film into its own folder, I found a rename option in MCM allowing to add a TT number automatically

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom