Rec button (1 Viewer)

Chimen

Portal Pro
July 11, 2005
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I use the bluetwo skin wich I think is great.
However I have modified It slightly for my own use.
Here's my question, I can modify TVOSD.xml to show a diffrent rec indicator. But I can't change it in mytvguide.xml and mytvhome.xml. When i change the pathway to the rec button to show it is totally ignored. I can even delete the original one and it still shows. Why is that?

wishywashy

Portal Pro
January 31, 2005
Hill AFB, UT
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I don't have a fix, I have the same problem. I was trying to modify the rec icons and they always remained the default one. I even changed them in all the skins, thinking it was drawing them from another skin with no luck either.

TVKiwi

Portal Member
May 27, 2005
What you need to do is find the packedtextures xmls in the skin directory and delete these.
MP will then create new ones next time it is run and will show the new graphics.

MP creates these packed texture files to help speed up the startup time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
Replies
Views
branch created to MP1-5037
branch created to MP1-5037
Hello, Since age, Irtrans config buttons wasn't modified in MP. Then, I changed and added little things. 1/ I modified the...
Replies
Views
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification of the film, IMDBURL is just unnecessary information that will clutter the database.
How do you check it? And why keep it when we have an IMDBID in the database - it's almost 100% guaranteed accurate identification...
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse") produced messages at a rate which caused the HID Demo UI to become unresponsive. The only possible source for these messages was the RF remote I was using to operate the HID Demo UI. Why should an RF...
Thanks, but I already tried that. The first 12 "IrDeviceV2" entries produced no messages at all. The last 2 (labelled "Mouse")...
My HTPC recently stopped responding to IR signals. At first I suspected a HW problem, but the problem remains with two different...
Replies
Views
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion Remote case. I have pretty much succeeded using IRSS, great! However there is something I would like to know if I could do in a better way. There are some buttons on my remote (e.g.Visualizations, Eject) that...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
So my project yesterday was to get my MCE remote working and perfectly mapped with the internal IR receiver of my Antec Fusion...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom