Recorded files have sound but no video (1 Viewer)

Enforcer

Portal Member
November 21, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version: 17258
MediaPortal Version: 17258
1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova S-Plus
MPEG2 Video Codec: MPV
MPEG2 Audio Codec: MPA
Satelite/CableTV Provider: SAT (Germany)

Hello,

I have a problem with recorded videofiles. The format I choose is mpeg. I have no picture but sound, sometimes I have no sound, too. If I choose *.ts as format everything is working...

Watching TV is working perfectly, the problem is only to record TV.

Can anyone help me?

Greets ENF

PS:Client and server runs on the same pc.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have a problem with recorded videofiles. The format I choose is mpeg. I have no picture but sound, sometimes I have no sound, too. If I choose *.ts as format everything is working...

Can you use ts for now, as mpeg seems to be broken, the devs are trying to find out why.

But as this is TV related and they are busy sorting out the new tswriter\tsreader, which can i say for me is working great with latest svn's (was not previously), hopefully it is next on the agenda.

Enforcer

Portal Member
    November 21, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just installed SVN 17009 and mpeg is working again. But the channel "Das Erste (ARD)" can't be recorded in mpeg. It doesn't matter if EPG is available or not.

I have recognized a strange behaviour when I want to record a channel. Sometimes I click on "record" but it seems nothing happens. I click on "record" again and then I get the "recording symbol". To stop recording I have to click on "stop" two times...

Now I will try the new tswriter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom