[confirm] Recorded TV disappears (1 Viewer)

Dansta

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Steventon
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've just updated to 1.6 as a fresh install from 1.5. First impressions are good, especially for TV - much less stuttering due to signal variation (UK DVB-T2) and much faster channel changing.

I do have an issue that I've not been able to resolve myself. In TV Server config, I can import previously recorded TV with no problem. When I run MP and I go to recorded TV, the recorded TV appears and I can successfully play a recording. However after a few seconds the list permanently disappears.

Logs were taken just after I accessed Recorded TV. Many thanks for any pointers.

Additional info in case it is relevant. I am using the same setup as 1.5, recordings are saved on a network share (\\server\Recorded TV). I did have issues with the TV service crashing with my specified admin credentials to enable it to access the share, however this was fixed when I changed the Administrator credentials to be the same as the share's.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Have you tried setting the TvService login with admin credentials of the PC you're recording on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom